Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Heart of Life










1. Heart Cut Out Top: Millau from LF
2. Lace Unitard: Forever 21
3. Heart High-waisted shorts: Zara
4. Over the knee socks: Urban Outfitters
5. Black Tardys: Jeffrey Campbell from LF
6. Necklaces: Forever 21

Well here is my outfit post from Valentine's Day yesterday!!! Hearts galore... I bought this top over the weekend at LF's private pre-sale! It was amazing I got everything for 70% off!! I bought the Tardy's too!!! I can't wait to show you all the amazing things I got at the sale!

Overall, Valentines was just another day to remind me of my singleness... So I decided after my long day of school to snuggle up in my cheetah onesie, grab a bottle of wine, do some blogging, and watch the notebook and crazy stupid love....STANDARD. haha.

4 comments:

  1. I love your jewellery in this! nice photos

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog title and I'm loving your heart shirt...how FUN! Hope your Hearts day was oh so happy! Lovely blog too!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete