Friday, November 18, 2011

I Heard You Like The Bad Girls Honey, Is That True?












The Drifter Shirt- Millau from LF
High Waisted Jean Shorts- LF
Rose Tights- Urban Outfitters
Limited Edition Military Litas- LF

First off...this whole last week, I have had Lana Del Rey's song Video Games in my head! I am in love with the song and with her...check out the video!


These pictures were taken in Tiburon yesterday. It was so gorgeous...you could see parts of Marin, Sausalito , the Golden Gate Bridge, and the City....GORGEOUS. There were houses right along the cliffs overlooking...AMAZING. I would like to live there some day! There some cute restaraunts that I need to try as well!

On another note, after overloading on medicine last night and sleeping for 12 hours...I am still sick today. What is even better is I am having a huge party tonight at my house...hopefully I will be felling okay! The theme is ABC, Anything But Clothes. I'll make sure to do a post for my outfit....ITS SO FREAKIN CUTE!

<3

5 comments:

  1. those litas are hot. Now I have to go look for a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute shoes!

    http://diaryofambitions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got ready with the lights off, did ya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are incredible!!

    Check my blog out and follow if you like, I'm already following you!

    http://phylismay.blogspot.com/

    Sophie
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey katie its annabel from olp--just wanted to comment since you're the only other person i know in our class who has a fashion blog!
    are those litas i see?

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete