Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FNO UNION SQUARE SF!
























Top- Millau from LF
Shorts- LF
Shoes- JC Litas from LF
Socks- Urban Outfitters
Necklace- Tres Chic
Bracelet- Forever 21
Lace Shorts- Forever 21

I totally forgot to post pictures from Fashion Night Out!! I am so sorry. I have been so busy with school and soccer it slipped my mind! I went with my friend Alex and she took some of the pictures of me! :D

We had fun we went to the Macy's event....had some wine... saw the blogger Blair Eadie from Atlantic-Pacific, and ate a cute little cake pop!! Then we headed over to Saks for some celebratory champagne and spoke with the winner Anh from 9to5chic who won the style off competition between bloggers!! She gave me great advise as a new blogger! She was so sweet :)

4 comments:

  1. Ah, how fun! Love the glitter Litas! I bought them in silver, and later had them dyed black. I'm in love with glitter for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling!! Thats pretty awesome that you dyed them! So creative :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love your shoes! looks like such a fun night :) I'm now following!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect outfit for SF FNO. and i love your pic with that old Ford! rad.

    xxx theSIREN

    http://thesirenofmod.com
    @theSIRENofMOD

    ReplyDelete