Saturday, June 25, 2011

7 Obsessions of the Week

1. Jeffrey Campbell Lita Platform Boot - Woven Leather $162.00

2. Matiko Ty Platform Wedge $198.00

3. UNIF Watercolor Stripe Maxi Dress $89.60

4. Hy&Dot Leopard Silk Kimono $84.00

5. Aztec Tie Cardi $38.00

6. UNIF Bouquet Kimono Jacket $78.00

7. Jeffrey Campbell Rosie Cutout Combat Boot $258.00


All found from the ever so lovely website Nastygal.com! :)
I am on a hunt for the perfect kimono and some cutout combat boots! And when am I not on the lookout for some cute new shoes?! Love all of these items this week!

5 comments:

  1. love the boots in that last pic! so stunning x

    Haute and Fierce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they the cutest?! So obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog and your style!! I follow you! :D
    ...maybe if you want, you have´ll time to visit my blog :)
    Kisses from México city!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for my english! :S !!

    .. if you want you could visit my blog too !!
    :) haha Kisses pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankk you so much for the love Gaby!!

    ReplyDelete